Following the stunning success of the ACE Awards last year, ARMA are making this year’s Awards even bigger and better!
There’s something for everyone in this year’s Awards – There will be SEVEN new categories, including FOUR for managing agents and TWO for external suppliers – so why not forward details to your suppliers and get them to enter and invite you along as their guests!
ARMA will also have a special Honorary Industry Award to recognise individuals that have made a significant contribution to the sector over their careers.
The Awards are open to ARMA Members, Partners, Associates, Affiliates and external suppliers to ARMA Members.
The Awards Dinner will be held on Friday 6th July 2018 in the stunning surroundings of Tobacco Dock, London E1, where you will be treated to a fantastic evening of celebration, excellent entertainment, including a live band, and fine dining.
The Categories for 2018 will be as follows:
Awards for ARMA Members
· Smaller Managing Agent of the Year (under 500 units)
· Medium Managing Agent of the Year (501 - 2,000 units)
· Larger Managing Agent of the Year (2,001 – 8,000)
· National/Largest Managing Agent of the Year
· On-Site Staff Member of the Year
· Corporate Social Responsibility Firm of the Year
· Service Charge Accountant of the Year
· Apprentice of the Year
· Property Personality of the Year
· Employer of the Year
· Honorary Industry Award
· Major Works Project of the Year
Awards for ARMA Members, Associates and Partners
· Legal Services Provider of the Year
· Customer Service Award
· Unsung Hero
Awards for ARMA Partners and Affiliates
· Partner/Affiliate of the Year
· Service Charge Accountancy Firm of the Year
Awards open to external entries
· Industry Supplier of the Year
· Local Supplier of the Year